Information and terms and conditions of accessing our websites, profiles and pages on third party sites.
About the Terms
Access to and use of our websites both within the UK and internationally is provided by United Baristas. Access to and use of our profiles and pages on third party sites are provided by third parties and governed by their terms in addition to our own terms.
United Baristas operates:
- unitedbaristas.com and various sub-domains
We provide regular updates via these profiles and pages, so they are a good way to stay in touch with us. We invite you to connect with us on our profiles or pages. No other website or pages using the term United Baristas, or any other of our trademarks is directed associated with us.
The terms of access and use of our websites, profiles and pages on third party sites are:
1. By using our websites, pages or profiles on third party sites, you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of one of our sites, profiles or pages on a third party site. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to our sites, profiles or pages.
2. We may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of our sites, profiles or pages will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using our website and our profiles and pages on third party sites.
Use of our site, profiles and pages
3. You agree to use our sites, profiles and pages only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe on the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of our sites, profiles and pages on third party sites.
4. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, downloaded, or distributed for anything other than personal, non-commercial use.
5. Unless otherwise noted, all material appearing on this site, including images, text, designs, logos, graphics, software, and the selection, assembly, and arrangement of these elements, are the property of United Baristas. Any unauthorized use of this site may violate copyright, trademark, and/or other applicable laws and could result in criminal penalties. There are other trademarks mentioned within this site that are the property of other owners. You should contact the respective owners for more information regarding their trademarks.
Contributions to United Baristas
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with United Baristas you agree to grant United Baristas, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for our communications.
7. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
8. In order that United Baristas can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give United Baristas permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
9. We normally show your name with your contribution, unless you request otherwise, but for operational reasons this is not always possible. United Baristas may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution, or in relation to particular projects.
11. If you do not want to grant United Baristas the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to our site, profiles or pages on third party sites.
Blog posts, feeds and comments
13. You agree to use blog posts, feeds, and comments in accordance with the following rules. These apply across all our maintained sites, profiles and services. You should, however, also read the other sites’ specific terms of service as there may be additional terms of service.
Please remember that any information you disclose in a public forum or community areas becomes public information and is immediately accessible to other users, so it is important for you to carefully consider what, if any, personal information you reveal in these areas.
- Contributions must be civil, tasteful, spam-free, lawful and free from advertising or promotion.
- United Baristas reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any login or registration, at any time, for any reason.
- If you’re under 16:
- Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any discussion on either unitedbaristas.com or our profiles and pages on third party sites.
- Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, school, telephone number, your full name, home address or email address).
- If you feel that a post or comment is in breach of these rules, please contact us
14. Some of the content posted on our sites, profiles and pages is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of United Baristas. A number of person(s) associated with United Baristas are also able to post comments on our sites, profiles and pages. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of United Baristas. United Baristas is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on our sites, profiles or pages or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible from our site. Any links to third party websites from our site do not amount to any endorsement of that site by United Baristas and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
15. United Baristas does not warrant that functions available on our site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that our sites or the server(s) that makes them available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
16. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.[/one_half][one_fourth_last] [/one_fourth_last]