As the coffee industry rebounds in 2021, coffee companies will again bolster their sales teams to make the most of the opportunities – two industry pros share their experiences and tipsMore Coffee sales jobs and opportunities with Camilla and Simon
As coronavirus continues to impact the coffee industry, Caffeina and United Baristas embark on a new series to help you get ahead in coffeeMore How to prepare for the future in coffee
Supporting the coffee community as lockdowns lift
Let’s build a
better coffee industry
Our response to covid-19 and the impact it’s having on our community
United Baristas has been supporting the coffee community during covid-19.
As the coffee industry restarts as the covid-19 lockdowns lift, United Baristas is working with baristas and coffee businesses to build a better future.
You can use United Baristas services to get your career and business back up-and-running, ready to tackle new challenges and take advantage of new opportunities.
To support the coffee community as lockdowns lift, United Baristas is currently providing:
- free Restart Coffee job vacancy listings on United Baristas Jobs
- Discounted Restart Coffee + Marketing job vacancy listings on United Baristas Jobs
- free Restart Coffee coffee equipment listings on United Baristas
Restarting the industry’s commerical activity
We’re drawing attention to some of the commercial opportunities that exist for coffee companies with an edit of leases, shops and pop-up opportunities on United Baristas Market.
Discover other ways we’re supporting the coffee community by helping coffee people get back to work and coffee businesses make the most of the opportunities that do exist.
Employment, Training & Recruitment
Keeping the coffee community in work and prepared for the future.
Future of Coffee Jobs
This series explores the job opportunities that currently exist in the coffee industry and how coffee people can make the most of them.
United Baristas Jobs
Find your next coffee job with United Baristas Jobs. The coffee jobs site, for coffee people.
Building better businesses
Support to open and successfully trade as the nation lifts from lockdown and manages risks from coronavirus.
Managing landlord relations:
- Extension of the rent moratorium and the future of landlord – tenant relations – interview with Rob Fay, Shackleton Property (26 June 2020)
- New measures to protect UK high street from aggressive rent collection and closure, UK Government press release (23 April 2020)
- March quarter rent moratorium – your payment obligations
Staffing & recruitment
Returning staff to work and hiring new staff:
- Returning to work
- Keeping the coffee industry working – Hire staff with a free Restart Coffee job listing
To correctly commission your coffee equipment, follow these guides or find a certified engineer to get your up-and-running:
- Flush your water filters
- Victoria Arduino espresso machines
- La Marzocco espresso machines
- Find a certified engineer
Get the coffee equipment that’s right for your new business strategy.
Reducing our environmental impacts
Let’s re-open coffee business that are better for the world: