Today we start implementing the latest version of UB-iD to make logging into United Baristas easier and more secureContinue reading Changes to UB-iD, your secure passport to United Baristas services
The Summer Sort Out has become a tradition at United Baristas. Each year we use the quieter period to get everything ship-shape. Here’s the latest updates.Continue reading Summer Sort Out 2019: Summary of changes
Over recent weeks we have rolled out updates to select United Baristas services to facilitate greater ease of useContinue reading United Baristas for All! Updates to make things easier for all users
Ending the CV Search product on United Baristas CareersContinue reading Ending the CV Search product on United Baristas Careers
London, United Kingdom • United Baristas Newsroom
United Baristas, the digital platform for the specialty coffee industry, launches Careers 2 to better connect the industry’s talent with coffee companies.
Careers connects the industry’s talent with coffee companies
The leading jobs site for coffee professionals from United Baristas
United Baristas started Careers in 2017 to support the industry’s talent as they established their careers and facilitate the coffee industry to better support its commercial and professional aspirations.
Coffee offers exciting, dynamic and rewarding careers with job functions as varied as hospitality, sourcing, operations, finance and management. By connecting talent with coffee companies, Careers supports the future viability of the industry and prospects of those who work in it.
Choose United Baristas Careers to fulfil your potential
Baristas and coffee professionals use Careers to:
- Start and advance their careers in the coffee industry
- Be notified about new opportunities
- Research career opportunities
- Build a professional profile which can be used to apply to jobs, even on mobile
Find out how to use United Baristas Careers to advance your career in the coffee industry
Coffee companies use Careers to:
- Advertise jobs to the coffee community on the Career job board with a job listing
- Advertise job vacancies through key third-party job distribution services using our job vacancy marketing service
- Manage applications using our integrated tools
- Headhunting and personal recruitment using the Talent Search service
Find out how to use United Baristas Careers to achieve your recruitment objectives
Find out more about how Careers connects talent with coffee companies