Business connects buyers with sellers of coffee businesses
Use United Baristas Business
to buy or sell a coffee business or lease
Baristas and business owners use United Baristas Business to buy and sell coffee businesses or leases.
United Baristas started Business in 2019 to meet the rising need for proprietors to more readily sell established coffee businesses and to increase opportunities for baristas and business owners starting and growing their coffee companies.
United Baristas have unequalled connections in the London coffee industry and these were utilised quickly and effectively to provide a very valuable service to Wildcard.Rob, Wildcard London
Starting, and growing, your coffee business
Use United Baristas Business to enter the coffee industry or acquire existing businesses or leases to further your company’s growth.
- Coffee Shop in a beautiful historic property in the heart of the City
- 1760 sq ft of A1 in the heart of Fitzrovia, with 300,000 sq ft of offices above
- Located in a busy section of Camden High Street, close to Mornington Crescent underground station
- Specialty coffee roastery & Coffee shop brand for sale in East Midlands
Get bespoke email and/or browser notifications based on your search requirements.
Share your search requirement and let prospective sellers contact you.
Marketing your business or lease on Business
Proprietors, agents and landlords use United Baristas Business to:
- Selling trading coffee businesses
- Assign a current leases
- Find coffee business tenant for sites
Businesses for sale
Create a comprehensive and attractive listing on United Baristas Business to market your business.
List your client’s business or lease on United Baristas Business when you need to reach the coffee community.
Advertise your property on United Baristas Business when you want to go direct to the coffee industry.
Find out more about how United Baristas Business connects buyers with sellers of coffee businesses