Manage the emails you get from United Baristas to get the information you want
There are three types of automated United Baristas emails:
- Newsletters: information from United Baristas about what we are doing, using our services and the coffee industry
- Alerts & Notifications: new listing and search notifications from United Baristas services
- Transactional: when using United Baristas services
Transaction emails are required and are an integral part of United Baristas services.
Newsletters and Alerts are managed differently:
We update our community on United Baristas services and activities by email newsletters.
United Baristas newsletters offer specific information, depending on your objectives and the United Baristas services you use.
To get the most out of newsletters, update your preferences to make sure the content is relevant for you. You can subscribe, update your preferences, and unsubscribe from United Baristas newsletters at any time:
Email Alerts / Notifications
Each United Baristas service offers email notification options to keep you informed about new listings, search results etc. You can update which notifications you receive at:
United Baristas Jobs
United Baristas Market
- Learn about setting up Notifications
- Manage current Notifications in your United Baristas Market account
United Baristas Workshop
- new settings coming with UBW 2.1
Other notification options
Stay up-to-date on United Baristas services and activities: